Christmas Knitting Kits
Knitting Kits - Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
Browse the range of knitting kits. Each knitting kit comes with:
- Hand-dyed yarn for the project
- A copy of the knitting pattern - sent via Ravelry, email or printed and sent with your kit
- A stitch marker
- An organza drawstring project bag
- Beaded projects also come with knitting beads
Shawl Knitting Kits
You'll find a selection of shawl knitting kits, ranging from:
- One skein shawl knitting kits where you can choose your favourite colourway from the 4ply sock yarns on the website
- Larger 2 skein knitting kits
- Luxury knitting kits with silk and merino yarn
- Knitting kits with mini-skeins
- Lace shawl kits
- Beaded shawl knitting kits
Sock Knitting Kits
Whether you are a beginner sock knitter, or a sock knitting addict you'll find a range of knitting kits including:
- A sock knitting kit for beginners. The 'Let the Yarn Shine' sock pattern is a beginner sock knitting pattern with video tutorials provided all the way through. Simply choose your favourite colourway from any of the hand-dyed 4ply sock or sparkle yarns on the website and start your sock knitting obsession!
- Other sock knitting kits are also available in a yarn colour of your choice.
To purchase a knitting kit:
- Choose your pattern from any listed on the knitting kits page
- Choose a skein of hand-dyed yarn from the options available on the website and in the same weight required for the pattern (i.e. 4ply sock yarn, lace yarn or double knit yarn)
- Make a note of the yarn colour name and base as this will be required when you place your order
- Choose your pattern format - if you request for the pattern to be e-mailed or sent to your Ravelry please enter your email address / Ravelry user name in the box that appears below the option. If details are not input in this box the order will not go through.
If you have any questions or would like advice on the best knitting kit for you then just drop me a message through the Contact Form and I'd be happy to help.
*Colour printed copies of the pattern are provided for an additional £1.50