2. Using a third needle, insert through the front legs of the first stitches on both needles.
3. Wrap the yarn round and bring through both stitches, knitting them together at the same time.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the next stitch on the front and back needles.
5. Using one of the needles in your left hand, lift up the first stitch on your right hand needle and pull it over the 2nd stitch - binding off 1 stitch.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 until you reach the end of the row, or section that requires binding off. When you get to the very last stitch, cut the yarn and pull this through the stitch to close.
The photo to the right shows:
Top: 3 Needle Bind off - Right Side, showing the joined stitches
Bottom: 3 Needle Bind off - Wrong Side, showing the seam