Kits - Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
Create your own knitting kit and get the pattern for FREE!
These knitting kits are amazing value. They come with a free pattern, yarn, a stitch marker AND a project bag! You can also choose to add on any extras such as needles. With a range of projects available from beginner to advanced, these customisable knitting kits make great gifts too.
Each kit comes with:
- Hand-dyed yarn
- A PDF copy of the pattern*
- A stitch marker
- An organza drawstring project bag
- Beaded projects also come with knitting beads
You also have the option to add a set of needles to your kit. The needles (depending on the project) will be a: KnitPro zing circular needle or Addi 3.75mm Circular Needle or a set of KnitPro Symfonie douple pointed needles.
To purchase a knitting kit:
- Choose your pattern
- Choose a skein of yarn from the options available in stock and in the same weight required for the pattern (i.e. 4ply, lace or double knit)
- Make a note of the yarn colour name and base (i.e. Botanicals merino, Flying Saucers bfl) as this will be required when you place your order
*The free pattern will be an e-mailed digital version to your e-mail address or Ravelry library. If you would like a printed copy then this will be provided for an additional £1.50