Terniflora Shawl Kits are here! Buy a kit for the pattern as seen in The Knitter Magazine - issue 164
I have a new shawl design published in The Knitter Magazine! If you take a look at the latest issue (June 2021) you'll find my Terniflora shawl on page 38. I've had a few enquiries for shawl kits and I am pleased to say that these are now available! Please head on over to the Terniflora Shawl Kit page to order your kit, available in 5 different colour options!
Please note that this kit does not include the pattern for the shawl. The pattern is published in The Knitter Magazine - Issue 164 (June 2021) You can purchase the magazine in your local newsagents or order a physical or digital copy online https://www.gathered.how/knitting-and-crochet/knitting/the-knitter-magazine-latest-issues/
The kit includes the yarn required to knit the Terniflora shawl. It will be dyed to order so please allow 5-7 days for UK delivery (this will be longer for overseas).
You will recieve:
- 1 x skein of Gerakas Lace Yarn - 80% Extra Fine Merino / 20% silk, 800m / 875g per 100g skein. You can choose from the following colours:
- Cinnamon (as per the pattern sample)
- Midnight in Paris (Navy Blue)
- Emerald (Green)
- Raspberry Swirl (Dark Pink / Red)
- Seafoam (Light Blue)
- 2 x skeins of Mourtero Mohair Lace Yarn - 72% kid mohair, 28% silk, 420m / 459 yds per 50g skein in Snow.
You can also add the 3.5mm / 80cm needle to your kit if you wish.
Other colours are available on request, please contact me for more information.
I hope you like the new pattern!
Add a comment: