Online Classes and Events
I am excited to announce that I now have schedule of online events planned for 2021!
I've been busy putting together some online knitting classes including:
- How to Read Knitting Charts - learn how knitting charts can be a game changer when it comes to reading a knitting pattern
- Introduction to Shawl Knitting - Join me to knit 5 mini shawls and explore their shaping and construction.
- Knitting with Beads - Learn how to add beads to your knitting and design your own bead pattern to work on a simple lace cowl
- Introduction to Sock Knitting - Join me as we knit a mini sock from the top down using double pointed needles
I am working on some more class offerings too which I will let you know about soon. Or if there is a particular class you would like to see, please just reply to this e-mail and let me know!
For more details and to find out the dates and times for the classes please head on over to the Events and Online Classes Page
And I am also signed up to take part in some Live online events too!
- June 5th - Cambridge Craft Festival - Join Camilla from Knitting Needle Lane and I as we host the first online Cambridge Craft Festival! We have an amazing schedule of crafty vendors who be going live on Instagram during the day. I'll be on at 10am. To find out more and see who we have lined up please follow us on Instagram - @cambridgecraftfestival
- June 12th & 13th - Yarncraft Festival -Hosted by Laura at Adventures in Yarncraft, Yarncraft Festival is a weekend long online event for all things crochet, knitting, wool and fibre. I'll be going Live at 09:50 on Sunday 13th June for 15 mins on the @yarncraftfestival Instagram account so please do come and watch!
- June 26th - Yorkshire Yarn Fest. An online yarn festival taking place on Instagram - my time slot is TBC.
At each of these events I'll be doing a 'Show and Tell' for Under the Olive Tree yarns and patterns. You can watch Live on the Instagram page for each event, and there will be replays if you are unable to make it Live. If you can join in it would be great to see you and if there is any particular pattern or colourway you would like to see close up please just let me know.
You can stay up to date on all online classes and future events by visiting the Events and Workshops page on the website.
Add a comment: